Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills, CA
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Overview
Do you need a smile restoration? Our Thousand Oaks full mouth reconstruction team is a highly trained and professional team offering Full Mouth Reconstruction and Cosmetic Dentistry Services. Beyond serving the Los Angeles area, our clients travel from all over the United States for dental care and come from as far as the east coast and Europe.
Call today (818) 889-0400 for an appointment to discuss your full mouth reconstruction. Full Mouth Reconstruction is a multi-phase, multi-procedural process. Follow the links below to gather more information on Full Mouth Reconstruction, answer your questions, and learn about the techniques we utilize at Integrative Dental Arts.
- What is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Full Mouth Reconstruction vs. Smile Makeover
- Do I need Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Am I too old for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Procedures involved in Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Second Opinions for Full Mouth Reconstruction and Smile Makeovers
- Importance of a Good Bite
- Rejuvenating gum health
- Repairing worn teeth/replacing old dental work
- Tools used to replace teeth
- Tools used to improve teeth
Sedation Dentistry and Full Mouth Reconstruction
What Costs are Involved with a Full Mouth Reconstruction
It’s difficult to give a ballpark price of a full mouth reconstruction. No two full mouth reconstruction cases are alike. Some smile reconstruction procedures will vary depending on your individual treatment plan. Some cosmetic dentistry procedures may be covered or partially covered by dental insurance and other services may be out of pocket expenses. While payment is due at the time of service, we can offer dental financing options for full mouth reconstruction to help you remove cost as a barrier to a healthier smile that can dramatically improve your confidence and your oral health, too.
Learn more about our restorative dentistry services:
Call us today at (818) 889-0400 to talk with one of our knowledgeable team members at our dental office in Agoura Hills, CA. We would be happy to discuss your options with you.