Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills, CA
The Art of Exceptional Dentistry Means Comprehensive Dentistry. Our practice is like no other you have ever been to. We are a general dental practice that specializes in complex cases with an emphasis on cosmetics. We believe in helping our patients develop a Personalized Dental Plan that will help them keep their teeth for the rest of their lives.
Dr. Kathleen Carson, DDS will perform a comprehensive examination to help determine your oral health. The completed procedure will give Dr. Carson enough information to develop a total treatment plan aimed at improving your oral and overall body health. Our General Dentistry team at Integrative Dental Arts strives to stay up-to-date on all new General Dentistry technologies and training.
In addition to treating more complex cases, we do continue to offer general dental services of the highest caliber.
Dr. Carson’s goal is to provide the best oral care and health for our patients.
We are different than any other office you have been to. We provide a very comprehensive approach to your dental health.
Our new patient exam process includes:
- Comprehensive medical and dental health history review
- Comprehensive dental examination including:
* A complete periodontal (gum) examination
* A thorough examination of your existing dental conditions
* Digital radiographs (xrays)
* Digital photographs
* Diagnodent laser for early detection of cavities
* Examination of your TMJ (temporomandibular joint)
* Oral cancer screening
* Diagnostic models
* A thorough discussion of any findings and recommendations
- If you are seeing us for neuromuscular dentistry treatment or have an imbalance between your teeth position, muscles of the face, and TM Joints you may have a more detailed examination of your jaw system which would include :
* K7 jaw tracking
* Ultra-low frequency TENS application
- Our New Patient Process is designed for a complete analysis so that you can more comfortable in making better decisions for your health.